Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2023

QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION WITH JONAH EMMANUEL.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS DAY 1

HELLO  EVERYONE...!!!

I'll be giving very brief answers to the questions I received some days back after the survey about your experiences about school. 

Note that these responses are based on my own experiences and POV on how I think should and shouldn't be. With this, let's proceed to the Question(Q) and Answer(A) session.

Q1: What was the driving force that took you from average to being best.
A: Discipline, without being told, forced or checked on I would I spend 4,5,6,7 and even 8 hours studying
daily, was it convenient? No! Did I still proceed to do it? YES!

Q2: Good evening. Mine is not really a question but something of deep concern. No matter how
hard I've tried I can't pass my exams. I can't assimilate what's being taught or what I'm
reading I just got like the second or third F in one semester in a course I studied well for Today I gave up and I've gone home I already decided that what ever will be will be
Just waiting for exam.
A: From my experience, those who prepare well enough for exams do very well, expect the some minor
cases. My question would now be, how long do you study? When exactly do you start preparing for
exams? EARLY and PROPER preparation is key to exam success. Giving up may not necessarily be
your best bet now! Can you send a WhatsApp DM?

Q3: How do you cope when everything around is not working as planned.
A: Plans are not always rigid. Talking about how to make a proper plan is a course on it's own. But
then, If your plans are not working, you probably should check the strategies you're using to execute
the plans. Also, making another plan is not necessarily a bad idea.

Q4: Please sir what is the secret of your academic excellence.... please sir I want to do my best to
come out successful in my academic pursuit.
A: Hard work, Smart work, discipline, consistency and God.

Q5: How do I balance time for extracurriculars like music training and school work?
A: Pheeew!!! Shortest response, of all activities, choose your most important and focus on. While I was
in school, there were times when I had to turn down monetary deals because they would affect my
academics, and there were some that I accepted knowing it would not affect my academics. Now
that I am free of the burden of academic, I can make money all I want. So? focus on your most
important task(s) are for this stage of your life.

Q6: Best way to study for someone who doesn't like reading.
A: It depends and varies for individuals. Discover when is best for you. Mine is usually immediately
after I wake up from sleep, So naturally early mornings was just good for me as I'd be refreshed by
sleep. figure what's best for you. Last tip, start very early to prepare too..!!!

Q7: Pls I really need a scholarship can u help me pls🙏
Am not really good in chemistry, physics, and maths i've been trying my best but it's not turning out
well.
A: I do post scholarship updates as much as I can, do well to apply for them. Follow us on Facebook
@Excellence Academy for scholarship details.

Q8: I want to know how to be bold in exams, interact freely with people, and also I want to get
hint on how academic success feels like.
A:  Prepare and practice  like your future depends on it (even though it doesn't). Success feels good, 
      Yea!

Q9: My fear is you leaving to complete all the topics on physics for us this semester or you
stopping to take us on tutorial....cuz with you I can actually conquer.
A: I got you man.👌

Q10: One of my challenges in school here is mostly the teaching system of some lecturers
though to some is favorable to some is none but major problem facing the students is
mostly learning equipment and a suitable environment, last semester most lectures we had
to stand or sit on the floor as some point l asked myself if this is the Uni we all prayed to be
part but nevertheless we keep the dice rolling.
And my own personal problem is definitely to stay close to school because the stress l go
through sometimes l don't even meet up classes and l can't blame my parents because am
that type that doesn't like the hostel life simply because l don't like staying close to a
nuisance so l prefer staying off campus but as such my admission came late and l wasn't
able to finish clearance and then locating a house but l thank God lvl 100 is almost done.
In a nutshell l think the learning environment is a place to learn new things.
A: We move anyways, right?


Any more questions? leave them at the comment session.

Get updated on all our new posts by clicking on the follow icon at the top right just below the Excellence Academy logo.


You can connect to our socials via the links provided below:

No comments:

Post a Comment